Photography & Video(Bell 212)
At the end of the heli-ski day, you’ll be taken to the Bearfoot Bistro Heli Lounge for après and a complimentary video presentation. Approximately thirty minutes after the first group arrives, our daily video will start. Each video will play at least twice for everyone’s enjoyment, so invite your friends and family to join you there!
All photo and video orders are taken at the après, requiring no upfront commitment from you. Hiring a private photographer is a great option if you are doing the private or semi-private packages.
- Après at the Bearfoot Bistro Heli Lounge is open to all packages, Ultimate, Classic & Elite.
- Photo/Video is only available in the Bell 212 helicopters.
- The photographer will ski with a group in one of the 3 or 4 runs.
- A video includes all of the passengers and groups (up to 3 groups).
- The ordered video and picture images are ready to pick up the next day at our shop in the Carleton Lodge location. If you cannot pick up the picture & video products at the store, we can arrange to email you.
- The picture and video product orders will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Photographers try the best to film and take pictures of every passenger equally, but sometimes this is difficult.
- The length of video and the locations of photography differ due to the position of photographer, the nature of terrain, operational logistics and weather condition.
- Edited videos are in MP4 format and standard definition. Videos include all of the passengers from other groups (up to 3 groups)
- Raw video files are high definition. It is recommended for those who want to self-edit.
- Private photographer is available upon request with an additional charge of $350.
(includes 3 photos, and an edited video from your day – all on a USB)
(includes 3 photos and the raw footage from your day – all on a USB)
|One Image on a USB
Additional Images $19 each
|Edited Video Only
on a USB
|Raw Video Only
on a USB
All prices are in Canadian dollars and do not include a 12% tax.
Memories from your day can be purchased at the Après session, or at the Whistler Heli Skiing store in the Carleton Lodge